Friday, 14 April 2017

Yearly post

Early Hannah and Lana Birthday Party
8 april 2017

Assalamualaikum
^_^

Dear all, 
Seems like i'm doing a yearly post nowadays. 
I forgot how writing had been helping me and calming me down previously. 
It help me to express my feeling. and I think, not many people knew about my blog. 
So, I'm able to write freely. 

Its been a year since I start working. Exactly 4th April 2016, I started working as a houseman. Not a functioning houseman initially. Its took some time to become a functioning houseman. If you know what I meant. Still adapting. Oh, night shift tonite at o&g department. Hope everything goes well. 

Lately, 
I feel like I'm losing myself. Where is the old me? The fun me? The enthusiastic me? The now me is like living but without really living. Zombie maybe? Haha. But true enough. I have been going to work according to the shifts given, went back home, and sleep. The routine goes on. 

I need something to get me back to life! 
I need adrenaline rush. I need something for me to look forward to. 
I need a vacay. 
I need you, but you always been so busy. 

Right now, i'm just glad for having my family member around. 
If i'm living alone. Maybe I'll look like a zombie rite now. 

Lots of love, 
26 years old malay lady. 
NKMI / NKFDA. 

1 comment:

Kalau ada salah silap, Jangan segan silu untuk tegur.
Kalau ada terkasar bahasa, Ampun maaf di pinta.
Saya juga manusia biasa seperti anda.
^_^