Tuesday, 9 February 2016

Am I?

Old West, A Famosa Resort.
27 October 2015
"We’re a scared generation – scared to fall in love, scared to commit, scared to fall, scared to get hurt, scared to get our hearts broken. We don’t allow anyone in, nor do we step out and love anyone unconditionally. We lurk from behind walls we’ve created ourselves, looking for love and running away the moment we really find it. We suddenly ‘cannot handle it’. We don’t want to be vulnerable. We don’t want to bare our soul to anyone. We’re too guarded."
Am I? I think yes. It describes me a lot.  

From article:
Why Modern Relationships Are Falling Apart So Easily Today

3 comments:

  1. I should really thank you for sharing the article. I mean, nothing in the contents that I disagree with. It's such an eye-opening and highly practical. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete

Kalau ada salah silap, Jangan segan silu untuk tegur.
Kalau ada terkasar bahasa, Ampun maaf di pinta.
Saya juga manusia biasa seperti anda.
^_^