Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Personality Disorder.

AidilAdha celebration in Nizhny.
19.10.13

My psychiatrist teacher said that its normal for a person to have personality disorder. Some of her friends also have the personality disorder. Its a personality of the person. 

Personality: Daily behavior and emotional state of person, that in time can be predicted by people around us. 

The thing is. Am I really having personality disorder? Is it really that I have a personality that are just not the same as other people? I wonder what define normal personality. Does all of my friends have normal personality? Paranoid? Maybe...
Histrionic. Dependent. Obsessive Compulsive. Avoidant. 

Nota hari ini: Finish with psychiatry cycle. Pengalaman baru di hospital orang sakit mental di Russia. Kene pegang kepala dengan pakcik tua. Plus, kene lepas 3 pintu baru dapat masuk wad. Tu belum campur pintu untuk setiap bilik. 

Nota hari-hari: Oh ya. Kalau betul pun ada personality disorder, I'm okay with it. Well, its me. From day to day, I will be a better me. 

Nota hari esok: Cycle trauma! Selamat malam dunia ;)

*While looking for this song, unconditionally by katy perry on youtube, accidently I found a movie Unconditional. Its is an inspiring movie. Try to watch it, and you'll know what I mean. 

3 comments:

  1. Unconditionally ..
    i also have personality disorder ,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. bytheway i love your baju raya, weeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I dont have any personality. Macam mana pulak tu? Haha

    ReplyDelete

Kalau ada salah silap, Jangan segan silu untuk tegur.
Kalau ada terkasar bahasa, Ampun maaf di pinta.
Saya juga manusia biasa seperti anda.
^_^