Sunday, 14 April 2013

Appreciate, While You Still Breathing Today

The moment when you can see both the Sun and the Moon.
MashaAllah. Its too beautiful to deny the Creator of it. 
Park Swiss, 14 April 2013

Some words in the drama One Litre of Tears that I wanna share.

"I would not be able to walk. But I helped others"
We can run. But did we help others?
We can walk, but did we appreaciate it? 
We walk to class, to park, to work, but are we grateful to the facts that we are walking?
Help others while you still can.

"On that day, I put my hand on my chest, so that I can feel my heart beating."
A heartbeat is also a gift from God. 
This is the gift that we often take for granted.
We forgot to say Alhamdulillah for everyday God wakes us up again. 
Appreaciate every moment of our lives. 
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kalau ada salah silap, Jangan segan silu untuk tegur.
Kalau ada terkasar bahasa, Ampun maaf di pinta.
Saya juga manusia biasa seperti anda.
^_^