Saturday, 2 February 2013

Last Day Home.

View from my dad office. 
Waiting for my dad to go to Atuk's home.

Assalamualaikum
dan salam sejahtera....

Alhamdulillah. It'd been a great pleasure to be here in my house rite now. I'd spend most of my time with my family and best friends  Going for a vacation with my family. It ease my mind and soul. Most of the unfinished business already settled. Except for eating a chocolate indulgence cake at Secret Recipe. I'll do that today.

Basically, already done with ice-skating trip with friends and another one with family. Already pay my zakat. This one really made me feel calm. Already eat a sushi set and bento with girlfriend. Already spending time at the beach and saw the sunset. Already went for bowling trip with family. Already meet my beloved seniors.Already having lunch at every place that I wanted.

Thank you Allah for giving me this opportunity. This moment I'll cherish to face the tough coming semester. So, tonight will me my flight to Dubai, then Moscow by Emirates.

Nizhny Novgorod, Here I come.
^_^

1 comment:

Kalau ada salah silap, Jangan segan silu untuk tegur.
Kalau ada terkasar bahasa, Ampun maaf di pinta.
Saya juga manusia biasa seperti anda.
^_^