Sunday, 28 October 2012

Lazy Sunday!

Carrot cupcakes with cream cheese topping... 
Yummy!

Assalamualaikum
dan salam sejahtera....

Its a lazy sunday. Verily lazy sunday and I just feel like living in my room all day long. And as a result, a carrot cupcakes were made with love! I'm just loving my sunday and hope it wont go away. But suddenly its 5 pm in the evening and tomorrow got obstetrics class to attend at 13th Hospital in far far away land. 

Picture of yesterday event. 
Aidiladha celebration with friends...

What I learned from yesterday was that Qurban or sacrifice is something that must live within our lives, our soul. Because logically, in order for us to gain success in exam, we need to sacrifice our time, effort, and most of everything. So, it will go the same with our life. In order for us to gain success in the world and life hereafter, we do need to sacrifice most of the things that can bring us down. And the most important things is Nafs or desire. 

Another things I learned was about the life which is mainly about giving something and not supposed to be mainly about us. I was given the task to mark the name of the countries of Arabic's Spring in my usrah. And guess what, I can't really mark them since I dont know where they are located. Even the important country can't be mark. 

Where am I living then? In a planet other than earth? In pluto I guess since even the simple things in the world can't be done by me. Gosh! Read the news outside there. Know what's happening around you. Life is not about you and yourself. Life is more than that if you open your eyes and heart. Just open up and listen to the world! Its crying and it need your help all the time. Realize that! *Slap to my face*

Winter is coming...
One advantage: You can cool your food just outside the window!

That's all for now
Thank you for readin'

Nota hari ini: Just receive a pink rose from Kak Jamaliza. Thank you.

Nota hari esok: Respect is something that need to be gain. Not easily obtain. All you need is a bit of sincerity and strictness. Still learning to gain it. 

Nota hari-hari: Sometimes we think we can save everything and everyone. Sometimes the world just wont let it be that way. So, Be Realistic!

2 comments:

  1. agreeddd ! weh lapar pulak.ni sume kau punye pasal. Bhahaha :P

    ReplyDelete

Kalau ada salah silap, Jangan segan silu untuk tegur.
Kalau ada terkasar bahasa, Ampun maaf di pinta.
Saya juga manusia biasa seperti anda.
^_^