Sunday, 3 October 2010

tRip t0 m0sc0w~

me and wawa.... its tyme t0 dressed up gurlz~

.F.U.N.

yup.... that's wut i was having f0r the last few days... well, like i said.. i went t0 mosc0w on thursday... t0 get s0me fresh air.. t0 clear up my mind a bit.. and all i did was having a great tyme with my friends... thanks u guys f0r being there f0r me... f0r making me laugh all the time during the trip.. f0r letting me sleep with in da bus with my sweet dream... (even though i w0ke up in da morning and pain was all 0ver my b0dy...!) and f0r being sp0rting and supporting...
=)

nothing pers0nal.... sebenar nyer nak tunjuk gambar banner kt belakang tu jer... but i f0rgot to take the picture of the banner only...
=)

where should i start....?
pade pagi yang indah.... is it...? n0pe actually... the temperature dr0pped that m0rning fr0m around 7 degree (the day bef0re)... t0 1 degree...!!! it was s0 damn cold... luckily it doesnt reach zer0 yet... if not.. everything will b fr0zen..! s0, my friends were on their way t0 class... the class that i was going to miss... physiology.. the hardest subject f0r my group c0z my lecturer is very strict...! and next week i g0t test for it... just h0pe f0r the best then....

then, we ride the bus f0r like 6 hours t0 mosc0w... and stucked in traffic caused us another one hour... even though it was very near t0 reach the embassy.. well, when u said about capital of the country.. this same thing is g0nna happens all over the world... i was sitting alone, whereas farahin and fakhirah were sitting on the next chair beside me... dalam perjalanan, aku d0k bace jer buku anat0my aku.. c0z the next day... i g0t test! and a very big 0ne.. tu yang skema sket dalam bus pun bce buku...

autumn in my heart...? nope larh... autumn in m0sc0w... klu kat nizhny dah kuning abes dh sume pokok2 nie...

malaysia's embassy at mosc0w... i'd been there only twice...

sitting in front of me were bashir and kacang... fuh.. bukan maen bising lagi.. malas je nak layan.. when we reached there.. weather okeyh jer.. s0, lepak2 apartment jap and dressed up...! kate dinner dengan menteri.. and we dare each other t0 take picture with a guy that we didnt know which was wearing the same colour of baju melayu or shirt... s0, who didnt do it will l0se the dare...
p/s: mira and wawa... u guys l0se the dare...! hik3...

its been a while since i met u guys... this meeting was a very precious moment to each of us...

then, we met our batch at m0sc0w and had a lil chat with them... its been a year since i met them... a very long time though.. s0, that's all we did there...

in front of d embassy.... it was cold wearing baju raye outside...

we ride a bus, we reached mosc0w, we dressed up, we met the minister, we dare each other, we take picture, we ate t0gether, we took a ride back h0me, we slept in the bus, and we go to class the next day....
~all we did was having fun~

3 comments:

Kalau ada salah silap, Jangan segan silu untuk tegur.
Kalau ada terkasar bahasa, Ampun maaf di pinta.
Saya juga manusia biasa seperti anda.
^_^