Thursday, 12 August 2010

NaTurE L0veRs~

Genting's back t0 nature....! nice, cool, and everything...

t0 b in da c0mpetition...
i wasn't very sure t0 win

to b one 0f da winner...
i was totally in shocked...!

to enj0y da trip...
i rilly2 loved it...!

the c0mpetition was 0pen to The Stars and Utusans' readers... s0, on one night.. my dad asked me t0 read the newspaper.. instead 0f just surfing da internet all day 0ut..! then, in da morning, i was da first t0 take the newspaper and read it... my eyes caught the articles 'g0 back to nature' in The Stars and luckily f0r me... the c0mpetition was still 0n...!

0ne day.. my ph0ne rang and they said i won the c0mpetition with 24 others winners..! the prize was 2 days 1 night camp @ genting... and its all about nature and environment... i brought my br0ther with me because most of my friends were busy at that time.. he's 0nly 15 years old.. s0, the youngest c0mpetitor ever...!

this was where we slept... The Long House...

bile aku menjejakkn kaki ke awana genting... aku punye larh igt nak tid0 kat h0tel... tp dalam competition tu mmg tulis tid0 kat 'long house'... s0, mmg tid0 kat awana genting long house... macam sarawak long house jer..! but more beautiful and the scenery was great... plus the weather just like in russia...! cold... since it is located 3000 m above sea level...

kat cni larh aku jumpe ngan rmai kawan2 baru... zana, syubli, is, su (yang aku slalu lepak dengan).. syahir (ketua group ktorunk), sabrina and ben, nikkhil, anne, lim yw, shamira and her sister, fiona, kaityng and her twin, and lot m0re..! plus da c00l instructor... all of us are nature l0vers..
=)

during the night.. we went for night walk in da middle of jungle... i think so c0z we barely saw anything except fireflies... but the scenery during da night was totally different... the air was fresh and totally unpolluted..! the sound of crickets all over the rain forest was awes0me.. and we end our night with campfire... a very big 0ne..!

Go Green Tiger...! we can make it till da end..!

d pagi hari, tatkala matahari belum menampakkan wajahnya lagi... ktorunk pun dah siap bgn pagi2... c0z ade actvt pagi tuh.. senaman jap plus jungle trekking... jungle trekking tu mmg terpaling penat dalam dunia... i was about to give up, but with my teammates' support.. i made it...!!! thank u GREEN TIGER...!! i luv u all...it was 3.85 km long... its been a long time since i exercise ( i dunn0 when..?)... that's why i was s0 exhausted..

our faces were covered with mud...! and we l0ve it... =)

after that we went f0r a lighter task... abseiling and flying f0x... it was fun..! it was my 1st tyme f0r flying f0x.. and my 2nd tyme f0r abseiling... it wasnt rilly tiring c0mpared with the jungle trekking... its killing me..! seriously...

zana and i... abseiling...! we took a very long time t0 p0se up there...

flying f0x... i'm loving it..!

the best part was at the end of the day... each of us g0t 2 tickets to genting highland theme park..! my br0 was s000 excited since he was planning to go there later... but f0r me, i just need to give the ticket t0 my family since there's no enough time f0r me to go there... mayb i'll just g0 there next year..!

f0r now... i just want t0 spend as much time as possible with my family...
c0untd0wn: 15 days left at malaysia...
...............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kalau ada salah silap, Jangan segan silu untuk tegur.
Kalau ada terkasar bahasa, Ampun maaf di pinta.
Saya juga manusia biasa seperti anda.
^_^